MK1 Comic Subscriptions
- Let us know the title or titles you would like like to receive every new issue of.
- As each new issue arrives at MK1, we put your requests safely aside. Notifications are handled by our subscription management app PULLBOX. When placing a comic order for the first time we will send you an invite to sign up for this service. If you are picking up your subscriptions in store you do not need to sign up with Pullbox but that is the method that MK1 uses to notify you of arrivals. Comics will be available for pick up instore once Pullbox notifies
- All mail order subscription requests are handled via PULLBOX so you will need a PULLBOX account if you would like a standing order or comic subscription delivered. This system automatically notifies you of the new arrivals. You can request delivery by contacting us when you are ready for a shipment and we will send an emailed link to your personal shopping cart on the MK1 site containing all the comics currently on hand for you.
- Choose from our current comic stock here https://mk1.co.nz/
collections/comics(use the filters to narrow the selection).
- Keep up to date with new monthly preorder catalogues here https://mk1.co.nz/blogs/
news/lastest-previews- we also include printed catalogues when available and the weekly Comic Shop News with every package - while stocks last.
- Our subscription system will notify you of any spin offs or crossover tie ins, sequels etc for any of the titles on your subscription list.
- Choose new titles from our weekly Final Order Cut Off announcements https://mk1.co.nz/blogs/news/tagged/final-order-cut-off
- or choose titles from the incoming weekly shipments listed on our Cover Gallery page https://mk1.co.nz/pages/cover-gallery
Other things to note:
- All individual comics ship bagged and boarded within a sturdy cardboard frame.
- Customers with an ongoing subscription with MK1 are invited to choose the special reduced shipping rate MK1 Comic Club $5 per delivery from our website.
- All new MK1 subscribers are asked to pay for their orders as the comics arrive - our website has an option to pay but hold comics to be shipped with a future delivery.
To set up a MK1 Comic Subscription contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook message @Mark1Comics. We use Previews World PULLBOX to manage our comic orders and customer notifications - learn about this service here https://mk1.co.nz/pages/pullbox