MK1 Comic Subscriptions
- Let us know the title or titles you would like like to receive every new issue of.
- As each new issue arrives at MK1, we put your requests safely aside.
- Our system then automatically notifies you of the new arrivals with comics available for pick up straight away. You can request delivery by contacting us when you are ready for a shipment and we will send an emailed link to your personal shopping cart on the MK1 site containing all the comics currently on hand for you.
- Choose from our current comic stock here https://mk1.co.nz/
collections/comics(use the filters to narrow the selection).
- Keep up to date with new monthly preorder catalogues here https://mk1.co.nz/blogs/
news/lastest-previews- we also include printed catalogues when available and the weekly Comic Shop News with every package.
- Our subscription system will notify you of any spin offs or crossover tie ins, sequels etc for any of the titles on your subscription list.
- Choose new titles from our weekly Final Order Cut Off announcements https://mk1.co.nz/blogs/news/tagged/final-order-cut-off
- or choose titles from the incoming weekly shipments listed on our Cover Gallery page https://mk1.co.nz/pages/cover-gallery
Other things to note:
- All individual comics ship bagged and boarded within a sturdy cardboard frame.
- Customers with an ongoing subscription with MK1 are invited to choose the special reduced shipping rate MK1 Comic Club $5 per delivery from our website.
- We can hold requests aside for up to six weeks.
- If you would prefer to have a delivery sent on a specific date or dates each month we can set that up.
To set up a MK1 Comic Subscription contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook message @Mark1Comics. We use Previews World PULLBOX to manage our comic orders and customer notifications - learn about this service here https://mk1.co.nz/pages/pullbox