CLICK & COLLECT MK1 STYLE
MK1 is open for Click and Collect contactless pick up. Deliveries have also resumed.
Under Alert Level 3 we are offering our usual flat rate delivery service plus we are providing a contactless Click & Collect service. Our physical retail store cannot be entered. We will have a table outside the entrance of the shop. The table will physically block entrance to the store. Any Click and Collect orders placed and paid for via the MK1 site will be available to pick up from this table at Mark One Comics, 551 Victoria Street, Hamilton. We can also accept orders via phone and email – we will reply or direct you to a contactless payment page on our site. You do not need to make a booking - but please check our advertised hours which may change as we assess demand. We ask that customers wait at the table or wait two meters away if another customer is present (signage or chalk marks will mark the two-meter gap). We will be cleaning the table with bleach disinfectant between pickups so if you are waiting for one customer to finish - please give us a moment to swap the table top out for a precleaned replacement.
Shop will be staffed by the MK1 store owners Chris & Rachel Lander for the entirety of level 3. We are both in the same bubble . Hannah. Michael and Zac are still employed at MK1 and very much looking forward to catching up with everybody when the retail shop reopens for public entry (hopefully level 2). We are following all government guidelines re hygiene and cleaning.
Reminders for those wanting to Click & Collect their order from MK1.
- Place and pay for your order via the MK1 web site (or via phone or email) and choose the Click & Collect pick up option.
- Please wait to hear back from us that your order is ready for pick up. Our reply will include the store opening hours for the week and your order number.
- When picking up please have your Click and Collect order number and name ready. We don't need a printout - just the reference and matching name of the person placing the order will do.
- Wait at the table outside the shop, we will see you and provide your purchase in a non-contact manner (by placing package on the table and sliding towards you).
- If unwell or at higher risk to COVID-19 please use our delivery option.
Our opening hours for this week are:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10am to 2pm.
We will review these hours each week depending on demand.